Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Therefore we inform you below in detail about the handling of your data.
Personal data are collected, processed and stored by the operator of this site exclusively in accordance with the statutory provisions of German data protection law, in particular, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATAYou can visit our site without giving any personal information. We only store - even if the visit takes place via an email link - access data without personal reference such as:
- the name of your Internet service provider
- the page from which you visit us
- the name of the requested file
This data is assessed exclusively for the purpose of improving our services and cannot be traced back to you.
Personal data will be collected if you voluntarily provide us with these within the framework of using our contact form. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
2. RIGHT TO INFORMATIONAccording to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to information free of charge about your stored data as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data.
3.1 SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are deleted after closing your browser.
3.2 PERSISTENT COOKIES
4. EMAIL MARKETINGIf you have subscribed to the newsletter separately, your email address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs in accordance with the basic rates of your access provider.
If you would like to receive the newsletter we offer on the website, we need an email address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address you have provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. To ensure that you have consented to have our newsletter delivered, we use the double-opt-in procedure. As part of this process, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. The user will then receive a confirmation email requesting them to legally confirm their registration. Only once confirmation has been given will the address be actively included in the distribution list. We only use this data for the delivery of information and offers you request.
We use the newsletter software Newsletter2Go. Your data will thus be transmitted to Newsletter2Go. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling or using your data for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German certified provider, which was selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act. For more information, please visit: https://www.newsletter2go.co.uk/information-for-newsletter-recipients/.
5. USING GOOGLE ANALYTICSThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
7. DATA SECURITYYour payment data will be encrypted in the order process via the Internet. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window when you stop communicating with us.
8. DATA PROTECTION OFFICERWe have appointed an external data protection officer for our company. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consents granted, please contact us:
privacy | advisor
Malkwitzer way 27
D-23714 Bad Malente
REVOCATION OF CONSENTS
You have expressly given your consent. We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTIONSardegna GmbH UKL
D-81479 Munich, Germany